The American Dental Association and the Tennessee Dental Association have and continue to be our guiding source as we navigate dentistry in today’s society. We have worked diligently to clean our office from top to bottom. You may also notice our patient reception area with a new protective glass shield at the front desk. Our operatories and hygiene rooms now each have air purifiers with HEPA filters to improve the air quality. In addition, we are limiting the number of patients we see, and we ask that you wait in your car until we are ready to care for you; please have your loved ones wait in the car during your appointment.
What extra precautions is the office taking? Your health and safety is our goal! In addition to cleaning our offices, we have implemented-
• N95 masks, surgical gowns, and various other personal protective equipment.
• Protective shields at our front reception areas.
• Air purifiers with HEPA filters in our surgical and hygiene rooms.
• Waiting in your car and informing us you have arrived via call or text message. We will call or text you when you can come into the office for your scheduled appointment.
• Limiting the amount of people in our office by asking your friends and family to remain in the car before, during, and after your appointment.
• Screening patients with a verbal and/or paper questionnaire along with a temperature check.
• Having you rinse with hydrogen peroxide at our office prior to your procedure.
Again, we appreciate your patience and trusting us with your dental health!